BACKGROUND

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Big, Big Boy

I know I probably say this a lot, but Lawson is just getting so big so fast!! It' just crazy how fast he's growing up. Here are some random pics front the past few months that I think show just how big he's getting.

He wants his cereal with milk a lot these days, and he eats it (pretty well I might add) with a spoon.


Ridding four wheelers with Daddo.


Eating suckers.


Digging in the dirt pile. This picture is just too much!!


Eating with a big boy fork at a restaurant in a big boy booster seat instead of a high chair.


Loving some spaghettio's.


Loving Johnny Cash.


Wearing big boy underwear!! There will be a whole post devoted to this little bit of info. Get excited people!


And, not just watching Johnny Cash, but thinking he is Johnny Cash. I promise you when he sat down with his guitar this day he looked right at me and said, "Hello. I'm Johnny Cash."


There's plenty more to come about just how big this little boy is getting. It's crazy town around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment